Description (Typology, Period, Actual Use)
This is a one aisled barrel-vaulted church with polygonal apse and belfry, built in 1887.
It is presently in use as the village mosque.
Mass: Limited Addition
Humidity: Existing Mark
Comments: Some doors and windows were taken off and the openings were filled in.
Technical Details/Materials Used
Walls: Stone and Plaster
Roof: Arced Stone & Brick Roof Tiles
Floors: Prefabricated Mosaic Tiles 25X25
Doors: Main Door unframed, Metal & Glass
Windows: Big Windows,Wooden Frames & Glass Panels. Iron Bars On The Outside.
Small Signs: Yes
Architect Plans: No
Cadastral Elements: XII.61 Village
Proposed Protection Measures
Repair the cracks on the walls and on the roof, due propably to soil subsidence. Supporting methods were used before 1974 (visible). The structure needs to be repaired and reinforced.