Description (Typology, Period, Actual Use)
This is a two room basilica with gallery at the south. The church morphology has latin origin. There is a loft at the back.
Period: The Inscription over the entrance refers to 1859
Now empty, it had been used as a mosque in the past.
Mass: Unknown (Not Visible)
Comments: Dangerous levels of humidity was observed on the walls and the roof.
Technical Details/Materials Used
Walls: Stone and Plaster
Roof: Stone, Cement as Cover
Floors: Terrazzo Tiles Gallery: Floor From Pebbles Loft:Wooden
Michrap: Not Available
Small Signs: Not Available
Architect Plans: No
Cadastral Elements: Koma tou Gialou Map Plot 54
Proposed Protection Measures
There are cracks on the bell tower and vegetation on the roof.
Immediate control and prevention of humidity suggested as proposed protection measures.