The church was built in 1758. It is built in dressed ashlar limestone. The north and west doorways are in the medieval style and possibly from an earlier building. Only the south remains. It was impossible to visit the interior as the church was locked, (used by a social club). Gunnis notes that the iconostassis was contemporary with the building, though it contained many precious icons as well as a rood cross of an earlier date. The church consists of two cross-vaulted naves separated into 4 bays. These are articulated on the south and north fašade by the flat ends to the pointed barrel vaults and by buttresses. On the east and west facades the arches of the vaults terminate in an ornate cornice stepping onto a small ancone. The southernmost nave bears a hexagonal segmented apse on the exterior, which is vaulted by half a dome. Round clerestory windows can be seen in the peaks of the naves on the east fašade, while arched windows placed high up adorn the west fašade. A newer bell tower has been added on the SE corner. The openings on the north fašade have been either blocked in by masonry or else altered from the original. Medieval water spouts punctuate the building on the west and south facades.