Description (Typology, Period, Actual Use)
This large cross-vaulted church was built at the end of the 19th century. To its south, a concrete arched gallery was added, dated 1954. An iron portico is added on the western facade. Now it is used as a mosque.
Decoration: Unknown (Not Visible)
Humidity: Existing Mark
Comments: Inside was not accessible. Humidity was detected on the walls.
Technical Details/Materials Used
Roof: Stone covered with ceramic tiles.
Floors: Covered with mosaic tiles
Windows: Wooden with iron bars protection.
Michrap: Not Available
Small Signs: Not Available
Architect Plans: No
Cadastral Elements: Not Available
Proposed Protection Measures
It is not well protected. Measures must be taken for humidity.