Description (Typology, Period, Actual Use)
This is a simple rectangular building with two skate roofs. There is an arched gallery at the North. On the bell tower, the date inscribed is 1955. It has been abandoned since 1974 and not protected.
Comments: As there is not roof, humidity is observed everywhere on this building, especialy on the walls.
Technical Details/Materials Used
Walls: Stone covered with Plaster
Roof: Does not exist
Doors: No Doors
Windows: No windows, only the iron bars
Michrap: Not Available
Small Signs: Not Available
Architect Plans: No
Cadastral Elements: Not Available
Proposed Protection Measures
A roof must be placed urgently, to protect the building from humidity. Some repairs on the walls are also needed.